My sister and brother in law and there 5 kids were taking a family trip to Disneyland and so my mom and dad decided to go with them. I decided to tag along too. We figured if we were going as far as Vegas for graduation then we might as well go a little bit longer and go to California. We spent two days at the park and then a day at the beach. My parents haven't been to Disneyland for 15 years and so it was really fun to go with them. Can I just say that Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth. It is so fun to go as a parent and see the excitement and magic in your child's eyes. Isabelle has been a few times before and every time she loves it! When we first got there she wanted to go on Small World but unfortunately it was closed. We did make it to all of her other favorite rides: Dumbo, Pirates of the Caribbean, the Tea Cups, and the Carousel. We also tried a lot of new rides like Peter Pan, Pinocchio, the Haunted Mansion, Bugs Life, Monsters Inc., the new Finding Nemo ride, the train ride and much more. She also is very into princess now and so we went and met with the princess and listened to a story. Last time we went to Mickey's house but she didn't dare see him, this time she was very brave and gave him a high five. My parents were great and were amazed at how much everything had changed. They had never even been to California Adventure. They were such good sports and went on all the big rides with the big kids. Only the roller coaster in California Adventure made my dad a little sick. We were so glad to have them along. We had two full days of running around, standing in line, eating cotton candy and having tons of fun.
The other day we went to the beach. Now I have blogged before about how Belle is not a big water fan and so I thought that this would be an interesting day. She also is not a big fan of sand or dirt either. Well we had a little bit of a rough start but it was a beautiful day and after she watched her cousins playing in the water and making sand castles she soon found out that the beach is a ton of fun. I did have to make her put her toes in the cold water but she was playing in the sand all by herself. We stayed and played all day and even got a little sunburned.
Todd wasn't able to come with us because he was still in school. We missed him but we had a great time playing with grandma and grandpa and the other kids. After three fun days we headed back to Vegas for the big graduation. Isabelle of course didn't want to leave but I am sure we will be back soon.
For some unknown reason I didn't take many pictures this trip....I guess we were too busy having fun!
8 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you had tons of fun though! Hugs!
I love Disneyland!! It's so much fun. Isabelle's suit is so darn cute!
How fun! We love disneyland too! Your blog is super cute. Thanks for coming to Diane's funeral. It was so good to see you. Congrates to Todd!!
i hope u don't mind i put a pic of isabelle on my blog today!!
I love Disneyland! It looks like you had a lot of fun- where did you get belle's suit?
I don't know if you've had this one and I missed it but... I tag you
The Rules:
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment of the people you tag so that they realize that they have been tagged.
How fun! I can't wait to take my girls there someday. Isabelle is so darling!
I'm a little late to post a comment but oh well. I love that you got to go to Disneyland. Maybe will get to see you this week!
Post a Comment