Hey Heidi, I love you and hope you have a great 25th birthday today. You are such a great wife and I am so glad I have you in my life. I am excited to share many more birthdays with you by my side. Love, Todd
Happy Birthday Day!!!!! Thanks for being a great ward friend. It's nice to see your happy face at church every Sunday and at Scrapbook night. You are such an amazing person!!! Have a great day. Autumn
Happy late Birthday Heidi!! We have had a few crazy weeks of lately. We are finally in Ephraim, so when we get settled and organized, I will give you a call! We need to get together! Todd, Congrats on the graduation! That is awesome! The hard work will pay off!!
Todd and I met at Snow College back in 2001. We dated on and off for a year and then were married in 2003. We both graduated from Snow and then moved down to Las Vegas for Todd to continue. We had a beautiful little girl in Feb. 2005 named Isabelle Christine. We are expanding our family with another little one coming in the middle of November. We are finally done with school and Todd loves his job as a clinical pharmacist. As for me I just chase and entertain Belle and am getting ready for this new little one.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Day!!!!! Thanks for being a great ward friend. It's nice to see your happy face at church every Sunday and at Scrapbook night. You are such an amazing person!!! Have a great day.
Autumn
Happy Birthday Heidi!
What a sweet husband to post this! I hope you have a great day...wow you are half way to 50!
Happy Birthday Heidi! Enjoy being 25, after that it's all downhill! :)
Happy late Birthday!! I did not know you have a June birthday too. You are such a sweetheart. i hope you had a great birthday.
angie nielsen
Happy late Birthday Heidi!! We have had a few crazy weeks of lately. We are finally in Ephraim, so when we get settled and organized, I will give you a call! We need to get together! Todd, Congrats on the graduation! That is awesome! The hard work will pay off!!
Happy Birthday Heidi!!!
I am so happy to know you! You are awesome!!! I hope you had a great birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HEIDI!! :) Cute post by your sweet hubby. Hugs!
Happy Birthday Heidi! I thought about you all day but I forgot to call. I hope you had an exciting one!
I haven't blog surfed forever and apparently I missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a happy one!
Post a Comment