First of all I have an amazing dad. He knows everything and knows how to fix anything. Growing up I loved following him around the garage, the garden or whatever he was doing. I loved when I was in the Murray marching band with him, or going to visit him at work and getting a treat or laying in bed with him on a Saturday morning. He is such a kind and generous man. I remember many times him going to help someone in need in the neighborhood or shoveling all the neighbors walks. He loves to have fun and is definitely a party guy. I love watching him with the grandkids. He gets down and plays with them and they can't get enough of him. He has such patience with the grandkids and they truly love being around him. My dad is a big worrier but I know that it is because he loves me so much, and I appreciate that. I know that I could call my dad at anytime and he would be where I needed him as fast as he could. My dad is a great example to me in everything that he does. I love him very much and appreciate all that he has done for me and continues to do for me and my family.

Another great dad in my life is Todd's dad. He is an awesome father in law. He is so kind and generous and such a hard worker. I have a lot of respect for him because he works extremely hard so that his family can have a great life. I love how he is so dedicated to whatever he is doing at the time, wither it be his work,or church, his hobbies or his family. I love that he has taught Todd how to be a great man and a great husband and father. I appreciate how generous and supportive he is to us. He is a great grandpa too. He loves to talk to Belle and watch her play. He is so loving and patient. I appreciate all that he continues to do for us.

And I want to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day. I will always remember when I first saw Todd holding Isabelle and how gentle he was. I could see in his eyes how much he loved her. He is such a great dad and I appreciate all he does for us. I love just watching him and Belle play or when she would fall asleep on his chest, or when he tries to do her hair. He is so good with her, has much patience with her and is always teaching her. She loves going on bike rides, watching movies, going to the cabin, going to Cabela's or just having him read her a book. Although she seems to be a mommas girl she really does love and look up to her dad more than he thinks. He is a great dad and I can't wait to have more children with him. I know that having two girls in the house can be a handful but we love him very much and appreciate all that he does for us. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man and that we can together raise our family.

Happy Fathers Day!! (a little late)
2 comments:
Was this from last Christmas? Belle is just amazingly cute. Any word on what sort of kiddo you're having next? More girls or does Todd get his man-child? :)
What a sweet post! And Happy Birthday... (a little late!)
Post a Comment