I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I am feeling bad that I haven't had the chance to right it down. So I guess even though this is a little late it is better now then never. As I have looked over the last year I have realized that I am so blessed. I am so grateful for many things in my life. First off I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. He works so hard and I don't thank him enough for all that he does for us. I am so grateful for my beautiful Belle. She teaches me so much and I love being a mother and having the opportunity to stay at home everyday with her. This year we are back in Utah with our families and I am so grateful for that. I am grateful for this free country that we live in and for all those who are sacrificing right now so that we can live the way we do. I am also grateful for the gospel and for the spirit in my life. I am so grateful for my life and for all the wonderful blessings that I have received.
We had a great weekend that began with a great morning watching the famous Macy Day Parade and then followed with a wonderful turkey dinner surrounded by my extended family. We then had a fun evening playing games and visiting. The next morning I decided to do a first for me, go out on black friday! I ventured out at 6:00am to go to the people packed stores with my list in hand. I was surprised but I got everything that I went for and only had to stand in line for 40 minutes. I love this time of year and I love being in the hustle and bustle of the season. I ended up doing a little more shopping with my mom and sisters later on. This holiday season is wonderful and I hope that we always remember how lucky and blessed we are.
I wasn't very good this weekend and I didn't get any pictures:(
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I found you and I love it! Your blog looks great. It was a great Thanksgiving and I also have many things to be thankful for.
Post a Comment