Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm a CHICKEN!!!

Isabelle was so excited for Halloween this year. We couldn't decide what she should be. At first I thought she would be such a cute cowgirl with her new boots, then my sister had a darling Dorothy outfit with the red shoes- which Belle loved and wouldn't take off, but then I found a great deal at Old Navy for a cute chicken costume. So she ended up being a chicken! I figured why she is this young and doesn't really care what she is I wanted to pick it out. In a few years she will pick out her costume and it won't matter what I think. Anyways she made the cutest chicken ever! On Halloween we went down to my sisters house so Belle could go trick or treating with her cousins. She was so excited all day and kept asking when we were going to get the treats. At every house she would walk up with the kids and say "Happy Halloween and Trick or Treat." Towards the end she was getting tired and her pumpkin bucket was getting a little too heavy for her. The whole night she walked around and would say bak, bak, bak but the later it got the more tired and slow the bak, bak got. Now all she can think about is all of her candy. The first thing she says in the morning is, " Can I have a Halloween treat?" She made such a cute chicken don't ya think?

The Chicken, Superman and Davy Crockett!

Another fun thing we did before Halloween was we went to see the witches at Gardner Village. Gardner Village is a place where they have all kinds of little shops and a restaurant. All around they have tons of witches that are life size and very fun. We walked all around and the kids loved it.

3 comments:

Jon and Emily said...

I'm so excited to add a new "Blogging Buddy" to my list. I loved reading your cute blog and learning more about you and your cute little family. Belle is just too cute (especially as a chicken!) but would you quite being such a good mom and making the rest of us look bad! I still can't believe she sang the whole song in church. That was so sweet.

Alder Family said...

Heidi-
Your blog is so fun! I'm glad that I found it. Sounds like Isabelle had a fun Halloween. She sure was a cute chicken!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

What a cute chicken! It looks like she had a lot of fun. Aren't you glad you are living closer to family now?

P.S... are you going to mid-year meeting with Todd?