Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I LOVE...



Another thing that I absolutely LOVE is where I live. I LOVE living in Utah. After living out of the state for a few years and then coming back I realize how much I LOVE where we live. I do have to admit that there are other great and beautiful places in the world, but I LOVE it here. Some people would probably want to argue with me but I think this is one of the most beautiful places. I LOVE how we have all four seasons. I LOVE how in the winter it feels so good to stay at home, eat a good bowl of hot soup and relax. I LOVE looking at untouched snow and how it sparkles. I LOVE the spring time when trees are blossoming and new animals are being born. I LOVE how when you can go outside with just a light jacket on. I LOVE summer! I LOVE summer nights and listening to the crickets chirp. I LOVE going camping and doing all the fun things outside. I LOVE to open my windows and feel the summer breeze. I LOVE fall and seeing the rainbow of colors on the mountain side. I LOVE when it is just cold enough that a little bomb fire will keep you warm. I LOVE the smell and sound of leaves falling to the ground. I LOVE having the beautiful majestic mountains that surround us. I LOVE that we have such easy access to the mountains.
I LOVE that I live in a free country and that I am able to live the way that I do. I LOVE that people sacrifice for me everyday so that I can live this way. I LOVE that fact that so many people have fought and are still fighting for our freedom. I LOVE that!
There are a few things that I might complain about every once in a while but I could never say that I don't like living here. I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Connor and Jana said...

Heidi-
I just was reading your blog and I am about in tears. It is so good. I can't agree with you more about how wonderful Utah is. I am so excited to get back. Thanks for being a best friend! You are so awesome and thoughtful. I can't wait until we can get together more often!