Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES!



Another thing I LOVE....is my wonderful husband! We have been married for almost 5 years and I can't remember what it was like to not have him in my life. We have had so much fun together and have been through so much. I LOVE that is he so smart and that he always wants to keep learning. He is so good to me and always supports me in whatever I do or say. I LOVE that he is such a great dad to Isabelle. I LOVE that he works so hard for us and that he works extra so that I don't have to work. I LOVE that I can trust him with anything and that I can tell him anything. I know that 5 years is only the beginning of a marriage but I am so glad that I have been able to spend the last 5 years with him and I look forward to spending the rest of eternity with him. I LOVE you Todd!

I LOVE....Isabelle! She is the light of my life. I LOVE how she makes me laugh, teaches me patience, and is always so loving and forgiving. I LOVE how this morning when I said, " Happy Valentines!" she looked up at me with big blue eyes and said, " I"m so excited!" I LOVE how she thought that my attempt at heart pancakes this morning was the coolest thing ever. And I LOVE how in the middle of the day for no reason she will come up to me and say, " Mom, I Love you!" I LOVE you too, Isabelle!

I LOVE.....my family! I LOVE how my family is close and that we all get along and want to spend time with each other. I LOVE that my parents are not the greatest parents but they are wonderful grandparents too. I LOVE how my parents have always supported me in my life. I LOVE and appreciate them so much! I LOVE my two sisters and brother and their families and the great examples they are to me. I LOVE that we live close to my family so that we can see them often. I LOVE you Mom and Dad!

I LOVE....Todd's family! I LOVE that I have great in-laws. I LOVE that they are always so generous to us and that they support us. I LOVE that they raised a great man that I choose to marry. I LOVE that they are great grandparents. I LOVE their example and am so glad that we get along and that I am comfortable when I am with them. I LOVE that even when life gets tough they are always an example of strength. I LOVE you Steve and Penny!

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Turia said...

Sweet thoughts about your hubby.
I just tagged you, so go to my blog for details.

suds2004 said...

Great idea to post the things you love, I love it. Have you made your cards yet? How's Grandma and Grandpa? I got a Valentine from Grandma and it sounds like they have been inside a lot because of the weather.

Traci said...

You and Todd are so good together. I am glad you are happy. it's fun to remember the ones we love. We should all do it more often.