Monday, February 25, 2008

Birthday Girl!


Last weekend my little girl turned 3! I can't believe how fast time has gone. It seemed like not very long ago I was pregnant and thought that she would never come out. This was her first year celebrating her birthday in Utah surrounded by family. Her birthday was on Saturday so we had planned to go swimming at the indoor Lehi pool. She invited all of her cousins and couldn't wait to have her party. I had asked her what she wanted for her birthday and all she would say was that she wanted a white and purple ball. I don't know why she wanted this but she had seen a white and purple ball at Old Navy a month ago and couldn't get it out of her mind.
We all went swimming and when Belle saw the water she got a little nervous. She doesn't like to get her face wet and she is not the biggest fan of water, but she is the one that wanted to go swimming. She had a fun time after she got in. There was a big bucket that filled with water and then dumped out. As long as we stayed away from the bucket she was alright. All of the other kids had a blast.
She had a Mickey Mouse birthday cake and then opened presents. She got lots of fun games and toys and her white and purple ball! The weekend before we celebrated with the Brown family in Ephraim and we had a party then too. She got a baby that gets sick and a couple more games.We are so grateful for our beautiful little girl and that she is in our family.



She was happy to get out!











Happy Birthday to Isabelle!


This morning when Isabelle woke up she said to me, "Mom, am I still 3?" Wouldn't it be great to be 3 again?

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy birthday Isabelle! She's such a pretty thing. Sounds like she had a great birthday.

The Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday, Isabelle! I wish I would have remembered when I talked to you last week! Tell her hello and that we miss her! Love you guys!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay! Happy Birthday- it seems like yesterday we were celebrating in Las Vegas in the wind!! I'm glad she got her white and purple ball, don't you love how simple kids can be sometimes. She is a doll!

Did you decorate that cake? Good Job!!

Connor and Jana said...

I cannot believe that she is already three! She is so cute. She looks so much like you Heidi. I am really impressed with her birthday cake! Great job. What a cutie!

Ang said...

What a cutie!! Age 3 is great. They are so lovable and fun!! Lindsay and Lance are doing really well. They are having their first baby in August. They are beyond excited! Take care...what a cute family you have!
Love, Angeline

suds2004 said...

What a cute birthday girl. Sounds like you had a great day. Happy Birthday Isabelle!

Heather Ann said...

Wow what a cutie, belle is such a doll!! I'm glad I found your cute Blog, I added ya to my fav's! It will be fun to keep more in touch with ya, other then just chatting in Church, huh?! :)

The Bergers said...

Happy Birthday Isabelle! How fun is that. If only they would stay 3 forever!:(