Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hayden 6 Months!

We can't believe that our new baby is already 6 months (almost 7)! She is such a joy to our family and we love her very much and can't remember what our lives where with out her. We took her for her 6 month check up and here are her stats:

Weighed in at a chunky 16.42 Ibs.
Length was 25.2 In.
Head Circumference was 17.3 In.
She had to get four shots and she was very brave



Here are some other fun things about Hayden:

She is sitting up all by her self now and loves to play with toys
Is eating rice cereal and has tried applesauce, bananas and squash
She is still an excellent nurser and is a record fast eater
Absolutely loves her big sister!
For the most part she sleeps through the night
Loves daddy!
Loves to smile and show her dimples but has only giggled twice for dad
Eats cherrios
Loves her binki and can find it and put it in all by herself
Loves to be swaddled and cuddled when she is ready for bed
Has found her toes and likes to play with them
Won't drink out of a bottle for anyone
Will drink a little out of a sippy cup
Has started to give kisses:)



We love her very much and think that she is pretty dang cute:)

7 comments:

The Rollo Crew said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe she is already six months. If I ever get a little girl I will definitely need to know where you got those super cute leggings.
XOXO Melanie

Becker said...

She is a dolly! So cute! I'm so glad Caleb and I could come up and meet her and get to see you all again. Your princesses are growing up!

Kallie said...

Oh my heck, I think she looks a lot like your mom when she was a baby (especially in the face). I love the picture without a shirt, she is so chubby. We haven't seen everyone in a while, she has changed so much.

Perschon Family said...

Oh my gosh! She looks just like you! She's adorable!!

M Davis said...

CUTE! I think she looks like her aunt Chella:)

The Tani Family said...

She is such a doll! Good Luck with everything with your Grandpa! He was a good guy and it was so cool to see the tributes to him in the newspaper!

ReyAn Salisbury said...

Hi Heidi,
This is your cousin ReyAn. I'm so glad to find your blog. I love to hear about your family. Hayden is very adorable. I love that stage when they are chubby like that. Sooo Cute!