Saturday, January 10, 2009
Hayden's Big Day!
Last Sunday we blessed Hayden. We are so lucky to have her in our family. She is such a good baby and we really enjoy her. We invited family and friends that live close by to enjoy her big day. My mom made her a beautiful dress and headband. Todd gave her a beautiful, spiritual blessing. I am so grateful that he honors his priesthood and is able to give our children such great blessings. After our church we had lunch at our house and took lots and lots of pictures of the beautiful girl. We enjoyed family and friends and had a great day.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
What a gorgeous little dolly! Can't wait to meet her!!! Which might be in April. I have two weddings to attend up there from the middle to end of April, so I'm not sure how it's working out (I may come the whole time, or take two trips...we'll see), but we should be able to get together some time in there.
She looks so beautiful! Thanks for the invite. I wish we could have made it...sick kids still. One day I will get over to see her, soon I hope!
What a darling little dress, and I can't get over all her hair, sooo cute!! I'm glad you guys are doing good, and adjusting well to 2 kids.. We miss ya!
Holy Moly! I can't believe it's really you. I also can't believe you have two little girls. Hayden looks just adorable in her dress and I must say she has some of the best hair I have ever seen. I have a little 5 month daughter of my own only with slightly less hair. You both look great and I hope things are going well. Keep in touch!
she is absolutely adorable. I love her beautiful hair! think it will stay?
Your baby is adorable! Can you email me your email address so that I can invite you to my blog? My email is erin320@juno.com Thanks!
She is the cutest little thing ever! I love her hair. Blessing days are so fun. I'm glad it was a good one for you!
What a cute little family you have! Congratulations on the new little baby (although a little late)! At least from the pics she looks like an Anderson!
Hi Heidi and Todd! We saw your blog on the Thompsons and added to our list. Hope that's ok! Your girls are beautiful. Glad things are going so well and that Todd is enjoying being a pharmacist.
Hayden is so beautiful! I have looked at this post a few times and I guess I kept forgetting to leave a comment because I thought I already had! But, I need more pictures of baby Hayden please! (And Isabelle of course!)
Heidi- She is such a beautiful baby! I can not believe that your mom made her dress...it is so pretty. Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey! It has been so long since we've seen you guys! Congrats on the 2nd little girl! Your girls are both adorable!! I found your blog link on Angelines blog by the way! Ours is private so I'll have to send you an invite! (I'll try to find your e-mail address!)
she is so beautiful!!! i would love to come take some pics of her some time:-)
Look at all that hair- she is so cute!
Post a Comment