Isabelle has a lot of cousins, but most of them are boys. She has 3 other girl cousins but they are all a lot older than her. She does have one girl cousin that is just 8 months younger than her. The hard thing is that she lives out of state. This last week my brother and his family were here to visit. While my brother and their older kids went skiing I brought Rachel home with me. It was so fun to have Rachel play with Belle. They played so good together and it actually made things easier for me as I didn't have to entertain Belle. It was so funny to watch them play. They each had a pretend cell phone and each had a little purse. Then this was their conversation.
Rachel: "Bisabelle, will you come pick me up at 10:30?"
Isabelle: " I will pick you up but I am stuck in traffic!"
Rachel: " Ok I will see you in a minute, bye!"
Isabelle: "Ok bye"
It was so funny to watch them, they have such good imaginations. They played and played and played. At bedtime they wanted to sleep in the same bed but I didn't think that would work very well. We had treats, read stories and said good night. I think they played to hard because the next morning I had to wake both of them up. They had matching outfits that day and they thought it was so cool that they were twins. We got lots of pictures of them being silly. We are so glad that we were able to have a sleep over with cousin Rachel! I hope that they will always be close, even if they live far away from each other.
4 comments:
How adorable! Isabelle is getting so big! We'll have to come and see you soon before she turns 16! :) I'm sad we didn't get to hang with you this weekend. We'll have to do it sometime for sure! And, yes, I was wearing skinny jeans. Next step: leggings! :) XOXO!
That is sooo cute! You can definitely tell that the 2 girls are related. Isn't it funny what kids pick up from us. I'm sure that she's heard you say that before! It was fun seeing you last week. Hopefully it happens again during the capstone!
Too cute! "Bisabelle"!!! I love it! I hope Caleb loves his cousins just as much. I also hope we have girls because man oh man, little Isabelle is soo cute!
Great pictures! I remember those days sleeping over at your house. Your mom would always sew me an outfit for my doll or something fun like that. Remember when that boy at your school tried to give me a $1.oo? Good times!
Post a Comment