Having a two year old around the house is so much fun! One night Belle was playing in her room and she came out to me and Todd and said I am a cowgirl princess! Take a picture of me! She has such an imagination lately, I love it! We just bought her some new boots from Target and they are so cute and she loves them. Two year olds are very demanding but very entertaining. Last week me and Todd had to speak in our new ward. I am not a big fan of talking in church so I thought that Belle could help me out a little. Since she loves to sing and she knows a few primary songs I thought that would be perfect. We practiced all week and everyone kept saying to me that they didn't think that she would sing in front of everyone. She was very excited to sing in the microphone. The key to two year olds is to prepare them and tell them everything before hand. So on Sunday morning she was very excited and during sacrament meeting she couldn't wait. When it was my turn she went right up and sang the whole song of I am a Child of God, all by herself! I didn't have to help her once. I was so proud of her:) After she went down and sat with grandma and kept saying that she wanted to do it again. She totally stole the show and everyones heart melted! I am a very proud mom! This week Isabelle has had a bad cold. She woke up one morning and the first thing she said was,"I have boogers in my nose!" You have to love how honest kids are. I love staying home with my cowgirl princess!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Cowgirl Princess!
Having a two year old around the house is so much fun! One night Belle was playing in her room and she came out to me and Todd and said I am a cowgirl princess! Take a picture of me! She has such an imagination lately, I love it! We just bought her some new boots from Target and they are so cute and she loves them. Two year olds are very demanding but very entertaining. Last week me and Todd had to speak in our new ward. I am not a big fan of talking in church so I thought that Belle could help me out a little. Since she loves to sing and she knows a few primary songs I thought that would be perfect. We practiced all week and everyone kept saying to me that they didn't think that she would sing in front of everyone. She was very excited to sing in the microphone. The key to two year olds is to prepare them and tell them everything before hand. So on Sunday morning she was very excited and during sacrament meeting she couldn't wait. When it was my turn she went right up and sang the whole song of I am a Child of God, all by herself! I didn't have to help her once. I was so proud of her:) After she went down and sat with grandma and kept saying that she wanted to do it again. She totally stole the show and everyones heart melted! I am a very proud mom! This week Isabelle has had a bad cold. She woke up one morning and the first thing she said was,"I have boogers in my nose!" You have to love how honest kids are. I love staying home with my cowgirl princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog! I love the pictures of Belle... she is so big. It looks like you are staying very busy. I'm excited to hear more about your life!!
P.S.... now you just have to get Amy to start one! :)
Post a Comment